Introduction: Thye Shan Crocodile Oil is extracted from real crocodiles. Crocodile Oil has very similar physical and chemical properties with human skin and fat. As such, this provides great permeability and absorption by the human body. After applying, it gives our skin better immunity and protection, moisturizes and retains the fluids in the skin, keeping your skin radiant and beautiful. Crocodile oil also stimulates the body’s immune cells, reducing skin infection and inflammation. This is particularly good with scarring and dry skin.
- Product details: 100% Pure and Refined Crocodile Oil
- Suitable For Skin: Moisturise and softens skin, Reduce inflammation, Lighten the appearance of wrinkles, acne scars, sun spots, dark spots, freckles and stretch marks, For dull, dry, aged, itchy, irritated, cracked, inflamed or rough skin, Eczema relief. Renew and rejuvenate your skin. You may apply to the face or body. Safe for infants, adults, and even a remedy for pets. External use only.
- Premium Quality: Refined through a stringent molecular distillation process to ensure purity while preserving all its natural goodness. Made from real and sustainable crocodile blubber.
- Directions: Shake before use. Apply a layer to the affected areas and massage gently before sleep, similar to applying a leave on mask. For better effect, apply 3 to 4 times to the affected areas daily.
- All natural: No chemicals, No perfume, No steriods added.
- Made in Singapore, Product of Singapore, Thye Shan Medical Hall.
- Ethical: We only source from CITES approved farms. Crocodile oil is a byproduct of the crocodile leather industry (similar to crocodile meat).
Thye Shan Medical Hall was founded in 1955 by Chan Chak Poey who had migrated to Singapore from China’s Guangdong province. Mr Chan was an apprentice in his Father’s TCM Hall when he was growing up in Guangzhou. It is a family business and currently run by the 3rd generation.
Thye Shan is in the business of providing quality Traditional Chinese Medicinal (TCM) products and services. With more than 60 years of history, we have ample experience in providing you with only the best quality. Thye Shan has 3 retail outlets in Singapore (2 in Chinatown and 1 in the prime shopping area of Singapore, Takashimaya at Orchard Road), and wholesales to many other outlets both locally and internationally.
Thye Shan’s top sellers are in their external topical medicines: Medicated Oils, Balms, Patches. With decades of experience, Thye Shan’s staff are well trained in providing advice and preparing prescriptions for all customers. Thye Shan is well know for their precious herbs: Bird’s Nests, Cordyceps, Ginseng, Lingzhi, and many other herbs. To provide convenience and quality, some products include the tea series, Chinese proprietary medicines (CPM) such as Jin Qiang (金枪补肾丸) and Jin Feng (灵芝金凤丸) for males and females respectively. As a one stop Traditional Chinese Medical (TCM) hall, Thye Shan has a full suite of products to suit your needs.